Called To Order – President, R. Miller called the meeting to order at 6:05 p.m.
Board Members Present: Mollie Clavere, Arianne Miller, and Russ Miller
Board Members Absent: Beth Ann Stoll
CAMS, Inc. Manager: Sharon Johnson and Asst. Cheryl Dennison
Note: at Unit #19, Fair Oaks, CA.
Homeowner Time – No Homeowners were in attendance
Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes
Motion was made by A. Miller, seconded by M. Clavere and passed by unanimous vote to approve the November 7, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as presented. M/S/P A. Miler/ Clavere
Financial Report – November, and December 2012 and Financial Statements were reviewed – Manager, S. Johnson gave the presentation to the Board Members on all of the financials. The December 31, 2012 report is as follows: the Operating Account is $4,720.93, & the Reserve Accounts is $24,754.91. Year to-date Net Income is $754.44. Motion was made by M. Clavere, seconded by A. Miller and passed by unanimous vote to approve the financial packets as submitted. M/S/P Clavere/A. Miller.
Next meeting minutes will need to reflect a Bad-Debt Write-Off for account #FWT-1300001
Recent Inspection Walk-thru reviewed and discussed. Motion was made to approve the Management Report as submitted. M/S/P A. Miller/Clavere.
- General Clean-up – Was completed by HD Construction by Wednesday, 11/28/12 at 6:00 a.m.
- Landscaping Renovations – Landscape proposals on tree/shrub –stump removal. On Hold
- CAMs to try and work on zoning map for the irrigation system
- Dumpster Enclosure Area – 2 Proposals were submitted to install an enclosure at the 7435 Bldg. but CAMS was informed that the City requires an enclosure to be installed at the 7401 Bldg., as well therefore will need to obtain the costs for the 2nd Dumpster Enclosure. On Hold
- 2nd Story Floor Re-Surfacing – On Hold
- Electrical Repairs – On the electrical panel boxes wiring clean-up, to install photocell light in the pool and redo the wiring components in the pool pump room because of exposed wiring. On Hold until Spring.
- Building Dry-Rot Repairs – A list of areas have been documented to be repaired as needed. On Hold
- Taxes & Annual Review – 3 proposals were submitted for review. A motion was made by A. Miller, seconded by R. Miller to accept the proposal presented by CPA, P. Hegner in the amount of $1,200.00 to complete the necessary paperwork for the 2012 tax year and the Annual Review for 2012 to be distributed in April 2013 to the membership.
- Rental Restriction Policy – Due to the fact that the documentation was not implemented as a recorded amendment when approved several years ago, now the HOA must receive 100% approval by the membership in order to enforce a Rental Restriction Policy into the governing documents since the law was changed as of January 1, 2012.
- Bee Removal at #5 – Due to the weather conditions the Bees/Wasps are dormant at this time it will be revisited in Spring to make a an appropriate repair decision to solve the issue.
- New Business
- Reserve Study Proposal – Review & Approve – After a brief discussion a motion was made by A. Miller, seconded by M. Clavere and passed by unanimous vote to approve Browning Reserve Group complete the Reserve Study for the association in the amount of $1,500.00 M/S/P A. Miller/Clavere
- Tax Preparation Extension – Attorney, B. Inman is completing the necessary paperwork for the association.
- Sacramento Metro Fire Inspection Requirements – Discussion was held on the necessary code requirements that Fairway Two HOA must meet which are: Re-painting the curbing/driveway “Fire Lanes”, installing address signage for both buildings, installing Fire Extinguishers and marking the “Gas Meters” for each unit accordingly. The Board unanimously agreed at this time that they would like to install generic address signage in order to pass inspection based on the planned expenses for all other necessary work to be completed to be code compliant.
- Pool Contract – The current contractor Majestic Pool Services submitted a renewal proposal that had a slight increase for approval. The Winter months is to service 1 time a week in the amount of $125.00 and in the Summer it will be 2 times a week for $200.00 totaling the yearly contract at $1,950.00 starting as of March 1, 2013. Motion was made by R. Miller, seconded by A. Miller and passed by unanimous vote to approve the contract as presented in the amount of $1,950.00 per year. M/S/P R. Miller/A. Miller
- Next Meeting Date
The next meeting will be the Annual Membership Meeting held on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in Unit #19
The meeting adjourned at 7:50 p.m. M/S/P Clavere/A. Miller
- On February 6, 2013