- Called To Order – Vice President, B. Stoll called the meeting to order at 6:14 p.m.
- Roll Call
Board Members Present: Mollie Clavare, Arianne Miller, Russ Miller and Beth Ann Stoll
Board Members Absent: None
CAMS, Inc. Manager: Sharon Johnson and Asst. Cheryl Dennison
Note: at Unit #19, Fair Oaks, CA.
- Homeowner Time – No Homeowners were in attendance
- Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes
Motion was made by B. Stoll, seconded by M. Clavere and passed by unanimous vote to approve the August 22, 2012 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes and August 29, 2012 Phone Conference Meeting Minutes as presented. M/S/P Stoll/ Clavere
- Financial Report – July, August, September and October 2012 Financial Statements were reviewed –
Manager, S. Johnson gave the presentation to the Board Members on all of the financials. The October 2012 report is as follows: the Operating Account is $1,649.17, & the Reserve Accounts is $27,392.42. Year to-date Net Income is $7,952.72. Motion was made by R. Miller, seconded by B. Stoll and passed by unanimous vote to approve the financial packets as submitted. M/S/P R. Miller/Stoll.
- Manager’s Report
Recent Inspection Walk-thru reviewed and discussed. Motion was made to approve the Management Report as submitted. M/S/P A. Miller/Stoll.
- Unfinished Business
- General Clean-up – Notices were sent to all owners and renters reminding them to place any personal items in storage vs. leaving them in common areas. Any items unwanted left in the common areas would be put out on the free debris pick-up scheduled on Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 6:00 a.m.
- Landscaping Renovations
- Landscaping proposals were submitted by Barton Landscape to remove the cut down English Laurels stumps around the pool area, plus another bid to remove the 2 stumps at the driveways, and a third bid to remove more green-scape next to 7401. Fallen Leaf Tree also submitted proposals for the same work. All proposals are on hold.
- Need to obtain the irrigation key & to establish a zoning map on the irrigation system
- Pool Area – County Inspection Report (corrections) – CAMS reported all items are completed.
- Main Sewer Line Replacement (behind 7401) – Sac Val Plumbing replaced 40ft. of the original main sewer line as proposed with the assistance of Fallen Leaf Tree completing the clearing/removal of trees & shrubs necessary to access the sewer pipe.
- Chain Link Fencing at North Ridge Golf Course & 7401 Bldg. – Due to the necessary sewer repairs, the fencing had to be removed and replaced at a cost of $980.00 which the Golf Club and HOA shared in the expenses. This has been completed.
- Dumpster Enclosure Area – The Board would like to obtain proposals on installing an enclosure and the cost for dumpster service by Atlas, Waste Mgmt. CAMS is to research the number of cans at each unit in relation to the billing, making sure the HOA isn’t over charged.
- 2nd Story Floor Re-Surfacing – Currently is on hold, but the molding strips at the edge of the flooring structure need to be reattached/secured. Sparkle of Excellence or HD can complete this repair.
- Electrical Repairs – The Board purchased a back-up fuse to be used in the future on the electrical panels in the amount of $54.00.The proposal from G&S on the electrical panel boxes wiring clean-up, to install photocell light in the pool and redo the wiring components in the pool pump room because of exposed wiring. The Board will obtain another proposal as well. On Hold until Spring.
- Building Dry-Rot Repairs – A list of areas have been documented to be repaired as needed in Spring 2013. Also a roofing report completed a couple years ago will be researched to properly make minor repairs as necessary per the recommendations.
- 2013 “draft” Budget – Review & Approval – After much discussion a motion was made by A. Miller, seconded by M. Clavere and passed by unanimous vote to only increase the monthly water contribution by $10.00 per unit, based on usage costs of the new water meters installed by the Fair Oaks Water District. M/S/P A. Miller/Clavere
- Year-end Review 2012 – A proposal submitted by CPA Paula Hegner was reviewed to complete a full report in the amount of $1,200.00. The Board will obtain another proposal for cost comparative quote to be reviewed at the next meeting.
- Rental Restriction Policy – The Board will research a document sent out to the membership reminding each owner that the Fairway Two HOA has a standing policy limiting the number of rentals within the community.
- Bee Removal at #5 – CAMS reported that the Bee-Man is trying to schedule an appointment to inspect/listen from the interior wall of the home to determine where the bees are located on the exterior behind the siding. At this time due to the weather change, the bees will more than likely die making it difficult to determine their location therefore this will need to be handled in Spring.
The next meeting will be a Conference Call scheduled within a week to approve one of the proposals submitted by 3 different plumbing contractors to complete the necessary sewer replacement.
The meeting adjourned at 7:52 p.m. M/S/P Clavere/A. Miller
- On November 7, 2012