Called To Order – President, R. Miller called the meeting to order at 6:00 p.m.
- Roll Call
Board Members Present: Arianne Miller, Russ Miller, Sid Norton, Beth Ann Stoll, Mollie Clavere
Note: at Unit #19, Fair Oaks, CA.
- Review and Approval of Meeting Minutes
Motion was made by Beth Ann Stoll, seconded by Sydney Norton and passed by unanimous vote to approve the May 29, 2013 Board of Directors Meeting Minutes as presented. M/S/P B Stolll/S Norton
- Unfinished Business
- Reserve Study Review – Based on the first draft submitted by Browning Reserve Group, the board has discussed the following:
- 01000 – Paving
- 100, 200, 300, 400: Considering concrete (02000) instead of Asphalt at 7435
- 850: Curb Painting – Extend from 5 years to 7 years
- 03000 – Painting: Exterior
- 100, 130: Surface Restoration – Extend life from 10 years to 15 years; remove trim (110) and keep that separate.
- 110: If trim is removed from surface restoration (100, 130), then specify every 5 years vs 10 years.
- 04000 – Structural Repairs
- 912: Doors – Extend from 10 years to 15 years.
- 04500 – Decking / Balconies
- 110: Replace with rubber material vs concrete.
- 300: Carport roof replacement – Extend from 12 years to 20 years and add a maintenance budget for rust protection every 10 years.
- 700: Gutter/Downspout Replacement – 3 years to 5 years.
- 12000 – Pool
- 700: Extend pool equipment life from 5 years to 10 years.
- Add enclosure and set replacement at 20 years.
- 18000 – Landscaping
- 420: General Repairs / Upgrades – Increase from 500/yr. to $1,000/yr.
- 20000 – Lighting
- 100 Fixtures – Extend life from 5 years to 15 years.
- Electrical Repairs – Contractor was out last week to gather details to provide quote for installing photocell light in the pool and review electrical in pump house. We are awaiting the proposal.
- Bee Removal at #5 – The bee company will be out on the property this week to install a bee box to try and collect all the bees. The plan is for them to come out but not have a way back into the building. This will take several weeks to do with weekly monitoring checks by him.
- Tree/Shrub Trimming – The initial tree/shrub building clearance has been addressed by Fallen Leaf. They will be returning for a second pass to clear some branches over the roofs.
- Roof/Attic Repairs – Now that tree/shrub trimming has been addressed, Creature Catchers has been contacted to block entrances for rodents and setup permanent one-way exits.
- New Business
- Delinquent Payments – Since unit #3’s delinquent payments have exceeded 90 days with no response from repeated communication attempts, a lean will be placed on the property.
- New Signage – New “No Trespassing” and “Tenant Only Parking: signs have been requested.
- On June 19, 2013